No damage reported in chicken shed fire

A chicken shed received little to no damage after at Sunday morning fire.

At 6:48 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 14, the Sabetha Fire Department was called out for a structure fire at the Koertland and Rebekah Beyer residence located at 2152 192nd Road. Upon arrival, the SFD found a chicken shed on fire. According to Sabetha Fire Chief Jim Johnson, the fire was extinguished quickly and the SFD returned to the fire barn by 7:40 a.m.

Johnson said the fire was caused by straw catching on fire due to a heat lamp.

0 Comments

What Are Your Thoughts?

Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Lost Password