Dr. Carlson to offer outpatient services at SCH
Submitted by Debby Thompson
Dr. Kristopher Carlson is pleased to be offering urologic consultation and surgical procedures at Sabetha Community Hospital beginning Feb. 20, 2018.
Dr. Carlson has joined Premier Specialty Network (PSN), which is a physician owned network of medical specialists providing outreach services to rural communities, and is one of the largest specialty outreach programs in the country.
Dr. Carlson received his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City. He completed his internship in General and Trauma Surgery, as well as his residency in Urologic Surgery at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Ga. He has practiced Adult and Pediatric Urology in Northeast Kansas for the last five years and previously practiced in Minnesota.
He offers all types of urologic procedures and evaluations for a variety of health conditions including management and treatment of:
Urologic stone disease
• Kidney and ureteral stones
• Bladder stones
• Circumcision and circumcision problems
• Undescended testicles evaluation and repairs
• Pediatric voiding disorders
• Renal abnormalities
• Vesicoureteral reflux
Male infertility evaluation and management
• Vasectomy reversal
Incontinence and Voiding dysfunction
• Male and Female incontinence and urinary disorders
• Prostate Cancer
• Bladder Cancer
• Kidney Cancer
Benign prostate disease
• Prostate enlargement
• Inflammatory conditions
• Medical management including oral and injectable therapies
• Advanced surgical options including prosthesis placement
Adult Penile disorders
• Surgical and non-surgical treatment of a variety of conditions
• Urethral stricture disease
• Peyronies disease
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Carlson, please contact the Sabetha Community Hospital Outpatient Department at 785-284-1552.