Post Secondary Graduations: University of Kansas
The names of nearly 5,000 candidates for degree from the University of Kansas this spring — representing 90 Kansas counties, 45 other states, territories and Washington, D.C., and 49 other countries — have been announced by the University Registrar. Degrees are officially conferred in June.
Students graduating from this area and their degrees include the following:
• Sabetha — Caleb Joseph Busch, Doctor of Medicine; Adam Paul Herl, bachelor of general studies in psychology; Lauren Ann Massey, master of science in education; Judd A. Remmers, bachelor of general studies in public administration; Kellen Jay Russell, bachelor of science in business in business administration;
• Morrill — Megan Eileen Peabody, master of social work;
• Seneca — Timothy C. Nolte, bachelor of science in health information management; and Trent M. Schulte, bachelor of science in business in business administration;
• Hiawatha — Tyler C. Boeckman, bachelor of arts in global and international studies; Marie Elizabeth Rosenberger, Doctor of Medicine; and Conner L. Winters, bachelor of science in biology;
• Powhattan — Suzanna Bridgitte Johannes, master of public administration;
Many candidates will choose to participate in KU’s annual Commencement ceremony, which was held Sunday, May 19. That information is available at commencement.ku.edu.